Here at FIAT® USA
, we know that being stylish is just as important as being ecologically friendly – that’s why we’ve created the eco:Drive® app.
is a downloadable software application that monitors how you drive, offering you advice on improving your mileage and carbon footprint. It analyzes your trips and recommends changes such as acceleration, deceleration, gear changes or speed.
The system is available on the FIAT 500
Pop, Lounge, Sport models with BLUE&ME®
and select FIAT 500L vehicles equipped with Uconnect®
Here’s how it works:
2) Create a profile and enter your vehicle’s information.
3) Plug any USB stick or compatible
smartphone into your FIAT 500.
4) As you set off on your journey, information on the way you drive will be saved to the USB.
5) Plug the USB back into your computer to view your trip data, including the CO2 emission level for each trip.
6) eco:Drive grades your driving technique on a 100-point scale, called eco:Index.
7) Pinpoint areas of improvement, set goals and track your progress over time.
See how your individual contributions help the greater good with eco:Ville, a unique online community made up of every FIAT 500 owner around the world who uses eco:Drive®
. Your fuel and carbon dioxide reductions go towards the eco:Ville total, showing the savings achieved together.
and start improving your gas mileage and carbon footprint today. If you don’t have BLUE&ME®
5.0 or a compatible computer, you can still see how eco:Drive could help you save by downloading the available demo.