It’s never too early for holiday shopping. But what do you give the FIAT
fan who has everything? We’re not sure about lords-a-leaping, but if it’s decals-a-sticking you’re after, look no farther than Mopar
For 75 years, Mopar’s been the exclusive source for authentic, original parts and accessories. In 2012
, Mopar began offering aftermarket parts and accessories for all FIAT 500
Mopar’s added to its FIAT range for the 2013
model year, meaning there are even more ways to make your 500 your very own, or to help someone else make their 500 their very…theirs.
Here are a few goodies we’d ask for if we had any shot at getting off the naughty list:
– Because at some point this winter, it will
look like a snowman died on the floor of your car.
– These fit existing factory pedals, so they’re a simple way to make a 500 race-track fancy.
Body Side Moldings
– We’re partial to Italy, but one can pledge allegiance to several favored nations.
Body Side Stripe
– Just a little accent for an extra unique FIAT 500. You can get them to match your side moldings.
Chrome Hood Spear
– European styling + American flair = winning combination.
– Great for any FIAT-driving, four-season athlete (there’s a bike rack
Make sure to tell us what Mopar items are on your holiday list this year in the comments below.